VoIPGRID is our award-winning telephony platform for small to medium businesses. We’re growing so fast that we’re looking for a new partner advisor to join colleagues Ronald, Jan-Arend and Jan Pieter in supporting our partners.
You’re the first point of contact for our partners that deliver our beautiful VoIP platform to their clients. You’ll advise them in their role as telecom supplier and make sure our partners know how to optimize the use of the platform. Of course, you’ll also advise future partners about VoIP telephony and inform them about the quality of our services, making sure we keep connecting new partners.
What will you do?
Of course, we’ll get you up and running and familiar with our platform during your first weeks so that you’ll be able to independently help our partners. After that, you will:
- Have contact with current and future partners on a daily basis about commercial strategies
- Answer support issues in a professional manner using your expertise
- Proactively reach out to partners to gather feedback and process this into creative and workable solutions with the rest of the product team
- Think about possibilities for upselling for our partners
- Work on projects to expand and maintain VoIPGRID’s success
Do you love to get people excited about your product and do you see an opportunity in everything? Are you quick to answer, even the more complex questions? You’re the new colleague we’re looking for!
- You have a commercial attitude
- You have strong communicative skills in both Dutch and English
- You’re reliable, you do as you say and say as you do
- You don’t need to know everything about VoIP technology yet but a few years of experience in a similar position is highly appreciated
- You work and think on an HBO/University level and this shows in the way you pick up challenges, challenge yourself and operate independently
- As we work with Holacracy, it’s important that you can shape your own roles. We not only work in the company but also on the company
- You are available at least 32 hours/week, including Wednesdays and Fridays
What we offer you
Besides the primary salary, you can also enjoy:
- An hour of lunch time in which we enjoy a delicious catered lunch, play games, go for a walk or powernap in one of the bean bags
- One of our awesome VanMoof Spindle bicycles
- Staying healthy with a free sports- and wellness subscription
- A good pension insurance
- Expanding your knowledge with an annual study budget
- Participating in organization-wide training programs
- A workplace which you can arrange the way you like it. We want you to be able to work at your best and provide all the stuff you need to do so
- Two weeks off when your partner has given birth (we think two days is way too short!)
- A lot of fun parties, events, hackathons, and trips. We like to celebrate our successes with each other (and do this often)
VoIPGRID is part of Devhouse Spindle. If you want to know more about this vacancy, VoIPGRID or Spindle, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Ronald on 050-8009000. If this sounds like the perfect step in your career, we'd like to meet you! You can also send your motivation and CV in Dutch.
This vacancy is closed.
You're the one? Let us know.
Send your application letter before 2017-01-31 to email@example.com