We're looking for
a product marketeer
Do you see opportunities for growth everywhere? Do you love to bring a new product to the market and make it a big success? Great! You’re the one that we want.
Welcome to Devhouse Spindle, a company full of bright minds that enhances and simplifies business communication. We can use your marketing and growth hacking talent for Lily, our brand new product that we want to release to the world. Lily is an intuitive CRM system that makes customer contact personal and efficient.
In a company without managers, you’ll have a lot of freedom and responsibility to create and fulfill your roles.
What you'll do:
- Developing a good marketing strategy for Lily
- Finding the right positioning and messaging that attracts and converts prospects
- Recognizing growth opportunities and setting up data-driven marketing experiments
- Gaining a deep understanding of our clients and competition through market research
- Developing, monitoring and optimizing online marketing campaigns
- A/B testing on the basis of figures and hypotheses, monitoring the performance and adjust the campaigns accordingly
- Adventurous and commercially oriented: you seize every opportunity to grow and are not afraid to experiment herein
- Experienced in product marketing for at least 5 years (or otherwise relevant experience when it comes to launching a product)
- Strategically and tactically strong, but also focused on feasibility and practicability
- Someone who optimally makes use of tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar, Optimizely and Intercom
- Experienced with B2B marketing for SMB’s and freelancers and it’s a big advantage if you’ve worked in a startup environment before
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- An hour of lunch time in which we enjoy a delicious catered lunch
- Healthy stuff: a Spindle company bike and a sports and wellness subscription
- A good pension insurance
- An annual study budget to expand your knowledge
- A workplace which you can arrange the way you like it. We want you to be able to work at your best and provide all the stuff you need to do so
- A relaxed and welcoming culture with celebrations, events, hackathons, and trips
- Not 2 days, but 2 weeks of paternity leave
Want to know more about this job, your future work or Spindle? Don’t hesitate to contact Peter on 050-8009023.
Does this sound like the next step in your career? Surprise us with your motivation and CV before March 5, 2017. You can also send us your motivation in Dutch. We're looking forward meeting you!
This vacancy is closed.
You're the one? Let us know.
Send your application letter before 2017-03-05 to firstname.lastname@example.org