1 Stormtrooper, 40 supernerds, and counting.Take your future a leap forward.
You can always apply
Can’t find your dream job here? Maybe we just don’t know we need you. Never hesitate to send us an open application and tell us how you would boost our code, culture and coffee machine. If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens after you’ve applied?
- After we’ve received your application, we’ll send an automatic confirmation email.
- We’ll follow up on this after the closing date.
- If your application is convincing, we’ll invite you for an interview with a nice cup of coffee to get to know each other.
- We do a little ‘reference check’ amongst friends of Spindle whether they think you’re the right one for us.
- If you’re enthusiastic about Spindle and we think you’re the right person for the job, you’ll be invited for an introduction day. During this day, you’re introduced to everyone at Spindle and most likely given an assignment to show us your skills. If you’re applying for an internship, there is no introduction day.
- At the end of the introduction day, we’ll evaluate your candidacy internally and deliver you the good (or bad) news in the following days.
- We’ll contact you to establish an agreement concerning the terms of employment.
- Once established and signed, you’re hired! One of your new colleagues will contact you and be your personal buddy to get you properly onboard.