1 Stormtrooper, 42 supernerds, and counting.Take your future a leap forward.
You can always apply
Have you become curious about working at Spindle, but there isn’t a profile that is entirely applicable to you? Let’s talk about it over coffee. We are interested in the things you do and especially why you do them. Who knows, we may find out that we were always destined to be together.
If you already know what you want to do, you can send us an open application.
Any other questions? Please feel free to email or call us: firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)50 8009008.
What happens after you’ve applied?
- After we’ve received your application, we’ll send an automatic confirmation email.
- We’ll follow up on this after the closing date.
- If your application is convincing, we’ll invite you for an interview with a nice cup of coffee to get to know each other.
- We do a little ‘reference check’ amongst friends of Spindle whether they think you’re the right one for us.
- If you’re enthusiastic about Spindle and we think you’re the right person for the job, you’ll be invited for an introduction day. During this day, you’re introduced to everyone at Spindle and most likely given an assignment to show us your skills. If you’re applying for an internship, there is no introduction day.
- At the end of the introduction day, we’ll evaluate your candidacy internally and deliver you the good (or bad) news in the following days.
- We’ll contact you to establish an agreement concerning the terms of employment.
- Once established and signed, you’re hired! One of your new colleagues will contact you and be your personal buddy to get you properly onboard.